Collar Planet takes your privacy very seriously. We will never share or sell your information. All information collected will only be used to complete your order and improve your shopping experience.
Please be aware to enter correct information for shipping and billing addresses as well as all of your credit card information.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST closed Saturdays & Sundays & Holidays
Quickest response is via email: email@example.com
Our phone number is: 888-948-2345
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY :
Collar Planet is pleased to offer you & your dog a 7 day return/exchange option under the following guidelines:
1. a. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Customer pays for shipping in either direction. For an exchange you will be billed the same amount again to ship out your new item, if item included free shipping at purchase there will be a shipping charge added on an exchange as we may have to arrange & pay manufacturer extra to ship your new size directly to you. Please do not guess at sizing, it can be costly to both of us.
2. All returns/exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns or exchanges received without a Return Authorization will be refused and will not be processed, no exceptions. Email us within 7 days of receipt of your item (delivery confirmation date). Include your order number (example: Invoice-1023), name of item(s), and whether you prefer an exchange or store credit. We do not allow for refunds.
3. All returns/exchanges must be in original packaging with tags attached, unused, and in excellent condition (remove all hair, no smoke or other smells). Returns or exchanges of items that appear used and not in sellable condition must be refused and will not be processed. These item(s) will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense. Note: we must receive your packaged item postmarked within 7 days from the date your RMA number is issued.
Returns Dept: CP- (your RMA# here)
265 N Spring St
Sparta, TN 38583
4. For your security, please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS) and retain your receipt. Collar Planet is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
5. We regulate the quality of items to the highest standard but in the unlikely event you receive an item that is damaged, please email us within 48 hours. A damaged item would only happen during transit or dropship from mftr. Collar Planet minimally double checks every item before wrapping & sending it. Include the order number, date, name of item, describe the defective merchandise in your email and please include a photo. Once the damaged item has been returned and Collar Planet has also submitted a claim to the manufacturer or shipper, your replacement will then be shipped to you. If a replacement is no longer available, store credit will be issued.
6. Final Sale Items: No Exceptions.
6. a. All Sale/Clearance items qualify as a FINAL SALE, no returns or exchanges, no exceptions.
6. b. All beds, carriers, grooming products, and furniture are FINAL SALES. No exchanges or returns will be accepted for these items. This policy has been implemented due to sanitary & hygienic reasons, and dogs' inherent tendencies to mark products that have the scent of another animal on them. You can be assured that all of your products are new & unused for your pet.
6. c. Holiday dog clothing and accessories, including but not limited to Halloween costumes are not accepted as returns. All Holiday-Specific Product Sales are Final. We reserve the right to define an item as being holiday-specific, should there be an item in question.
6. d. Special Offers may not be combined with other discounts or specials. Coupon codes or Special Sale prices cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions, or applied to previous purchases.
7. Once your order has been submitted it CANNOT be canceled. If you wish to exchange and make any changes after you received your order please review the policy.
8. Most returns can be avoided by your proper measurement of your pet. Each manufacturer has their own sizing and can fit differently than the next. Consult each item's description or specific size chart with your pet's measurements to avoid extra shipping charges and the heartbreak of having to wait for a new size. Solicited sizing opinions of our staff can aid you but are not the final word...you know your dog best.
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Paypal. (All transactions are processed via Secure Server using SSL encryption to scramble credit card information). Note your funds are immediately captured once your order has been placed.
SHIPPING POLICY :
We ship via United States Postal Service USPS .Many of the items we carry are shipped directly from the manufacturer and many are made-to-order. Manufacturers may dropship items via Fedex, UPS, etc. When your order is shipped partially or in full we update your order status which in turn notifies you with a shipping notification via email.
Our stocked inventory is ever-changing. If a manufacturer is sold out or has recently discontinued an item, we go to great lengths to find another option that pleases you. Be sure your contact information is correct so we can notify you promptly.
If an incorrect address was given to us, a shipment is refused or unclaimed, Collar Planet cannot be held responsible. If the carrier returns a package to us for whatever the reason and we need to re-ship for any reason, the customer will be charged the all incurred shipping costs again in order to resend the items.
Note: we do not grant refunds for items that are lost in the mail or stolen after delivery or returned to sender, etc. Once the parcel leaves our hands the package becomes the United States Post Office, UPS, or Fedex's responsibility. We are happy to provide any documentation that we have on your order's shipment.
While most of our items can be shipped Internationally there are some larger items that will not be shipped due to expense. Please note that we ship USPS International First Class and each package is assigned a Customs number, this does not track once the package leaves the US and Collar Planet is not responsible if the country of delivery delays package in customs. The buyer is responsible for any and all customs fees, taxes, etc.
Prices & Policies are subject to change without notice.